Minced mutton-1/4 k
Chopped Onion-1/2 cup
Ginger garlic paste-1 teaspoon
Grated coconut-2 table spoon
Chilli powder -1tsp
Coariander powder -1 tsp
Turmeric powder -1/4 tsp
- Pressure cooks the minced mutton along with 1 teaspoon red chili powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder, salt and ginger garlic paste and 1 ½ cups of water.
- Cook for 12 minutes in medium flame. Once the pressure is released open the cooker.
- Place a kadai in the stove. Add oil, cinnamon, little curry leaf and the splinted green chilly. Sauté for a minute.
- Now add the chopped onion. Sauté till the onions turn transparent.
- Now add 1/2 teaspoon chili powder and the salt needed.
- Cook till the water content is gone.
- Now break the egg and add to the minced meat and scramble nicely.
- Now add the grated coconut. Sauté for two more minutes.
- Now its ready to serve.