Rice flour - 1 cup
Jaggery - 3/4 cup
Coconut - 1/4 cup ( cut into fine pieces)
Ghee - 2 tsp
Cardamom - 2 (optional)
1. Heat 1 1/2 cups water in a heavy bottom vessel.
2. When it's boiling,add 1 tsp of ghee & grated Jaggery.
3. Now add coconut & cardamom power. Mix well.
4. Now add rice flour,mix carefully,no lumps should be form.
5. Cook for 5 min. If it is too watery add little more rice flour & mix properly.
6. Once it is mixed, allow it to cool.
7. You can now shape it by pressing between your palms.
8. Grease idly plates using ghee,place kozhukattai.
9. Steam cook for 10-12 min.
10. Now tasty Pidi kolukatai is ready to serve.