- Wheat flour - 2 cups
- Coconut grated - 1/2
- salt - to taste
- water for mixing.
1. Mix the wheat flour and salt together.
2. Sprinkle water (very little) on the flour and mix it gently until the flour should be wet enough for steaming.
3. Put the wet flour in the Foodprocessor/Mixer and pulse it just for a second to avoid any small lumps
4. Now in a puttu maker add little cocunut and then add the flour mix till half, then add another two teaspoon of coconut and the flour mix and top it with two teaspoon of coconut.
5. Steam it and serve hot with a banana or kadalai curry.