Raw banana -2
Sour curd -1 cup
Turmeric powder1/2 tsp
Curry leaves Few
Green chillies -5
Cummin seeds -1 tsp.
1. Grind together the coconut, green chillies and cummin seeds to make a fine paste, by adding very little water and keep aside.
2. Peel and chop all the vegetables into 3-inch lengths.
3. Put the tamarind in to the water and take tamarind juice
4. In a heavy bottemed vessel add little oil and then add all the vegetables and add the tamarind juice.
5. Add salt and turmeric powder.
6. After half cooking add the ground past.
7. Finally Add the curd and do not heat.
8. Serve hot with rice.