Oats - 4 tsbp's
Moong Dal - 2 spoons
Murunga Keerai (or) Spinach - little
Green Chilli - 1
Turmeric Powder - a pinch
Sambar Powder - 1/4 tsp
Water - 2 Cup's
Oil - 1/4 tsp
Salt - a little
1. Heat Oil in a Pan.Add the washed and Draines drumstick leaves / Murunga Keerai to the pan and saute it until it gets cooked.
2. In a kadai add the moong dal, water, green chilli and oats.
3. After 10 minutes add the cooked Keerai / Greens to the kadai and mix well with the Oats and Dal.
4. Add turmeric powder, sambar powder and salt. Mix well
5. Cook till the oats get thick and Serve Hot.