All-purpose flour/maida - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/4 cup
Coffee powder - 2 tsp
Salt - 1 pinch
Milk - 1/2 cup
Oil - 1 tsp
- Mix maida,salt,coffee powder,sugar in a bowl.
- Add milk and oil in to the maida and blend well. This should be in dosa batter consistency.
- Greese the microwave-safe bowl/cup with little oil and pour the batter into the cup. While cooking the batter will rise so half fill the batter in the cup
- Microwave at full power for 2 minute. If the batter is still watery cook for 15 seconds more. But dont over cook it then It will become rubbery.
- Soft coffee cake is now ready to eat